This is a site where I post reviews of CDs, DVDs, LPs, and concerts. I have been writing music reviews on and off since 1984. I ran a heavy metal fanzine from 1984-1988 called Metal Madness and have been a staff writer for Aural Innovations for many years. I have also contributed to Chrohinga Well (RIP), Bad Acid (RIP), Lowcut (RIP), Roadburn and a number of other zines as well. I recently moved to Portugal so please request the new address and do not send any music to Denmark anymore. Tak..
Sunday, August 23, 2026
Tranquonauts- III (Kozmik Artifactz)
This is the 3rd album by the collaboration of folks from Seedy Jeezus, Isasaih from Earthless and Tony Reed. I have to say it might be my fave of the records they have made. Side A starts with some pre.recorded space stuff and into a real rockers. That is followed by an amazing cover of Space Child from UFO (Phenomenon Record). .They do it really justice and extend it out nicely with great guitar work. Side 2 is a more more moody with the laid back Sigurnova closing out the record. Actually only 2 songs on each side. Very cool record especially for those that like long guitar workouts with lots of melody, feeling but also rocking out at times.. Great stuff..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment