Nawty Pharmas are a footstomping country, folk with stand up bass (he also plays Banjo), and two acoustic guitars, male lead and female backing vocals. First time I saw them they also had a drummer but not longer. Anyway, they play all original songs with the occassional cover. The lyrics are quite political and but also a sense of humour as well. A wife variety of tracks were played in their 70mins set on this lovely summers evening. About 40 people were there. I got the feeling only about half the people came for the music and the rest just because it is a nice place to hang out and have some drinks, food, etc… They have a new digital album, just what the doctor ordered out now.
Set List: Time to Get it on, Smartphones, Get a Grip, Last Chance Saloon, Sometimes I Wonder, Wake up train, Cripple Creek, Never Again, Just what the doctor ordered, There is a Time, Space Saga, Freight Train, Aces & ?, Darkside, Lets move Around, Nawty P
You can find them on you tube, spotify, etc.. not on bandcamp..
https://www.youtube.com/@paulward3148
No comments:
Post a Comment