Tracklist: A1 Curse Of The Driven – 6:47 A2 Home Sweet Home – 8:07 A3 Voyage Of The Whalers – 7:02 B1 Lucid Reality – 5:20 B2 Oceans Of Fire – 11:21 B3 Drifting Into Overdrive – 05:37
https://robotgodband.bandcamp.com/
This is a site where I post reviews of CDs, DVDs, LPs, and concerts. I have been writing music reviews on and off since 1984. I ran a heavy metal fanzine from 1984-1988 called Metal Madness and have been a staff writer for Aural Innovations for many years. I have also contributed to Chrohinga Well (RIP), Bad Acid (RIP), Lowcut (RIP), Roadburn and a number of other zines as well. I recently moved to Portugal so please request the new address and do not send any music to Denmark anymore. Tak..
Tracklist: A1 Curse Of The Driven – 6:47 A2 Home Sweet Home – 8:07 A3 Voyage Of The Whalers – 7:02 B1 Lucid Reality – 5:20 B2 Oceans Of Fire – 11:21 B3 Drifting Into Overdrive – 05:37
https://robotgodband.bandcamp.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment